Covid-19 Service Resilience Measures
As we all continue to monitor closely the developments around Covid-19, we wish to inform you of the measures Legastat have implemented during the last few days, aiming to protect our staff and customers and ensure the resilience of our services.
We operate from two fully functional, physical locations with 30% of our staff working remotely. We have implemented all government guidelines, cleaning all surfaces on a regular basis. We also continue to wash our hands, a habit we picked up before it became so popular. In the undesired event of an infection, we can continue to operate from one of the two locations, and the rotation of staff will ensure continuity of services.
Here are a few practical options which you may find useful:
- Remote Printing. Should you require any printing, we offer an easy-to-use, secure FTP service that enables you to transfer the files to us electronically, rather than depend on a physical delivery.
- Remote Document Review. Whilst paper remains an option for many clients, please bear in mind the option of electronic disclosure services; they enable you to review documents securely online, increasing your capabilities of working from home.
- Our electronic disclosure services are operating at full capacity, through our secure, remote capabilities independent of our physical premises.
- Copy deliveries to your home. We can deliver documents to your home address, even if this is outside London.
- For those who prefer working with paper, we will apply the same rates for copying/printing, adding the courier fees at cost; overnight deliveries are significantly cheaper than same day.
- For those happy to work with scanned images, we can send you the scanned documents via an easy-to-use, secure FTP, at no additional cost.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.